How to Use Dotcom-Monitor integration with Zapier.
First you must have an active Dotcom-Monitor account and an active Zapier account.
- Log in to your Dotcom-Monitor Account, and find your Zapier API Unique identifier under the account menu. Copy the ID to your clipboard (ctrl+C)
- Log in to your Zapier account and click Make a new ZAP.
- Under Trigger, search for dotcom to find the Dotcom-Monitor trigger.
- Select the trigger you wish to use where it says “when this happens”
- Select the program you wish to trigger an action from on the right hand side of the screen.
- Under step 2, add your Dotcom-Monitor account by pasting the Zapier Unique ID from your Dotcom-Monitor account.
- Next select the account from the action application that you selected.
- You must select at least one device to trigger the zap, but you may select all devices, or a subset of devices such as all tasks of one device type (like UserView).
- You may specify additional custom filters to the trigger based upon your needs.
Monitoring Agent (Location)
- In Step 5 you specify the action to take in the second app after the zap is triggered.
- Test and turn on the zap and you are done with the configuration.