- Network Body Analyzer is added to the EveryStep Scripting Tool options. Use the option to monitor the response body from specific URLs.
- EveryStep Scripting Tool Desktop supports script saving to a specific Department account. Upon saving the script you will be prompted to choose an account to create a device and save the script.
- Passwords are masked and converted to Context parameters in EveryStep Scripting Tool by default.
- EveryStep Scripting Tool Desktop supports Chrome, IE or mobile browsers selection to record script in the HTTP/S mode.
- Payment History layout improved.
- Individual receipts are available to download from the Payment History page for Stress Testing and Service Changes.
- Support of Mail Exchange Record added to Email Round Trip Task; a custom operation timeout can be set independently for delivering and receiving operations.
- Individual XML Feeds (including data on a package and capacity usage) are available for the root Account and for Departments. Department XML Feed delivers data on the selected Department only.
- Network URL Analyzer is added to the EveryStep Scripting Tool options.
- You can set up Account Summary while configuring Global Reports.
- Quarterly report period is available for SLA Reports. The data on each quarter will be delivered in a separate report line.