Filters create a set of rules, which determine how monitoring responses are processed, or displayed, including:
- Filters determine when and how Alert are sent.
- Filters refine when Alerts are received for Errors.
- Filters set parameters for the organization of Reports.
Filters: Customized to specific Needs
Filters customize the monitoring system to specific needs, for example:
- Setting up an Error Response Filter to ignore an Error unless certain Error Conditions are met
- One type of error you may wish to filter are http status codes.
- Applying an Error Response Filter to a Report in order to refine the Responses delivered to the Report as data