First, you must have an active Dotcom-Monitor account and an active PagerDuty account.
- Configure a Generic Events API Integration in PagerDuty. For a step by step instruction, refer to an article from PagerDuty https://support.pagerduty.com/docs/services-and-integrations#section-create-a-generic-events-api-integration
- Log in to your Dotcom-Monitor Account and go to the Notifications group configuration (Configure -> Groups).
- Add a new Notification group or open an existing one for editing.
- In the Add New Address section select PagerDuty as Address Type and enter Integration Key you’ve set up in step 1. Click Add button and make sure you save changes for the Notification group.
- Assign this Notification group to the devices that you want to get notifications about in PagerDuty.