Similar to Time Watcher, Network Watcher allows measuring load time of network elements during execution of a certain range of steps within a monitoring script, grouped by type (set a mask, like *.png, *.js, etc.).
To enable Time Watcher:
- Right-click the line (step), after which Network Watcher should start measures.
- Select Network Watcher.
- If necessary adjust name, type, threshold, and mask for measurement.
- Select a type to define how to apply threshold value:
- Sum – apply the threshold to the sum of load times of all requests.
- Average – apply the threshold to the arithmetic average of all requests.
- Each – apply the threshold to each request.
- Right-click the line, after which measurement must be stopped, select Close Watcher, and choose the name of the watcher to close.