Global reports can be accessed by navigating to the reports section of the navigation at the top of the page.
When adding or editing a report you will be prompted to adjust the following settings:
- Report Name: Specify a unique identifiable report name that will appear in the header of the report as well as in the Global Report list.
- Status: Select whether this report will include Active or Postponed devices.
- Report type: Select one of three report types:
Overall Summary: is focused on overall device statistics, such as Downtime Periods, Uptime by devices, Response time by devices in Seconds, Number of Successes and Failures Responses.
Overall Summary by Task: is focused on tasks statistics, such as Number of Success and Failure responses, Response time, Resp. time STDev, Downtime and Uptime Percentage.
Metrics Overall Report: Displays a timeline, a summary of statistics including average, minimum, and maximum OTR values and percentage of undefined and OTR.
- Frequency: Select the frequency you wish to receive the report, Daily, Weekly or Monthly.
- Report Format: specify the document format: PDF or XLSX.
- Response Filter: Select a filter to filter out results based on it the specifications of the filter. (For example, a filter may contain a list of errors codes whiсh must be ignored).
- Scheduler: Specify time periods to include or exclude in report calculations.
- E-mail: Enter a delivery address for reports.
- Group: Select an existing group to receive the report.
- Devices: Specify which devices should be included in the report.